[FFmpeg-user] Can MJPEG http stream add Audio?

Soho Soho123 soho123.2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:27:44 CEST 2011

Hi Tomasz,

yes, I try to send 2 stream data for VLC, one is video another is audio.
but in audio, the setting in ffserver.conf is test.wav for audio stream.
it seems vlc will receive audio stream data first, then if I stop
audio stream by stop ffmpeg , then vlc will play test.wav stream that
was received eariler.
do you have idea when vlc can not play test.wav stream real time?

thanks
soho

>>> http://www.at-net.com.pl