[FFmpeg-user] How to avoid blurred text when using drawtext filter?

pgoldweic pgoldweic at northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 27 20:57:01 CEST 2011

Thanks so much Mike. That seems to have done the trick, at least in this
particular case. How should I figure out the appropriate bit rate that works
with a particular movie size? I will also need to be able to resize the
movie to 1280x720 (and 480x360), so it would be good to know what's the
criteria I should use.
In addition, will the particular font chosen affect the choice of bit rate?
Thanks in advance for any further tips.