[FFmpeg-user] How to trick AVID to accept ffmpeg encoded D10 video?

christian fafard cfaf at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 07:04:01 CEST 2011

Hi Mark,

You're right,

the word 'accept' doesn't mean anything in a description of a technical problem.

What i meant actually is that Avid import the video without complaining (IMX30 in a quicktime movie encoded with ffmpeg).
But the video is a white frame all along.

So i took a video that i sure is working, re-wrap to a new quicktime without re-encoding ( -vcodec copy) and it's still the same.
So my conclusion is that it has to do with the quicktime header or something.

And finally, no i didn't try Baptiste's ffmbc but that's exactly where i'm at right now.
I found the source but is it possible to download windows binary somewhere?

Thanks
Christian