[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and multichannel USB grabber

tovis mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Mon May 9 12:54:53 CEST 2011

Dir List!
I have using a cheap, multichannel USB grabber dongle, with EasyCAP DC60
Driver from sourceforge net http://sourceforge.net/projects/easycapdc60/
It's have 6 video inputs (listed by v4l-info) named "CVBS0", "CVBS1" ...
"CVBS4" and "S-VIDEO".
Now I have use command for grabbing:
ffmpeg -s 640x480 -f video4linux2 -i /dev/video0
http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm

It's working well, camera is pluged in to input wire number "1".

QUESTIONS:
- I can not found what syntax to use if I want to use input 2,3 or 4?
- I have trying to put timestamp, on to stream, adding "-timestamp now"
switch at command line, but I have nothing :( What is the right syntax?
Could some one give me an example?
Any help would be highly appreciated!

Sincerely
  tovis