[FFmpeg-user] cloud encoding

James O. houndeyex at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:46:20 CEST 2011

I have a setup here that involves Python scripts and a CRON job. I didn't
architect the whole thing, but it leverages the super compute cluster at the
university.

Basically files are sent via SFTP to a folder watched by a CRON job that
runs every minute. CRON will move files and kick off a transcode, and then
sends out a notification when it's done. There is some other automation in
place, but it may not fit for your circumstance.