[FFmpeg-user] dv => mp4: deinterlace or not, and how?

Tuuls koxaniy at mail.ru
Tue May 10 20:05:35 CEST 2011

I do not need to change the field order. I need to keep the bottom field
first from DV source clips. And x264 set top field first :(
In the setting of the X264 is an option that allows you to specify the
priority fields, but due to the introduction of its presets can not be fully
applied.
In page of x264 i read :

pic-struct
Default: Not Set
Force sending pic_struct in Picture Timing SEI.
Implied when you use --pulldown or --tff/--bff.
Recommendation: Default

http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Settings#pic-struct

how use this ?