[FFmpeg-user] dv => mp4: deinterlace or not, and how?

Herve Flores herve.flores at free.fr
Sat May 14 10:26:04 CEST 2011

Le 9 mai 2011 à 17:44, Tim Nicholson a écrit :

> On 09/05/11 10:14, bouke wrote:

…was maybe mine ;-)
the aim of this stupid video was to test how each flat screen TV handles interlacing, and what they do with chroma (eg: if the TV displays a violet screen, it does a bad job with chroma ;-))
I made a "stupid DVD-VIDEO" for friends, it's still available here <http://www.movieconverter-studio.com/_PUBLIC/dvd576i50.zip>
PS: I'm french, so the caption onto the video means: "What color do you see?"

bye

Hervé