[FFmpeg-user] Installation Problems

Grant Smith grant.smith at envent-tech.com
Tue May 17 04:09:36 CEST 2011

I tried your tip and I still encountered the same error:

ERROR: libmp3lame >= 3.98.3 not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,

Grant Smith