[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Bug Tracker - browser issue

Peter Bašista pbasista at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:14:53 CEST 2011

I was trying to file a feature request to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker. But
I was not able to create a new ticket.

The problem is that I can not see certain parts of the bug tracker's
website with the Chromium browser. Using Firefox, everything shows
fine and I am able to see the Login text. Here are the screenshots:

https://picasaweb.google.com/pbasista/FFmpegBugTrackerBrowserIssue

These display issues with Chromium, unfortunately, produce no visible
warnings and that's why I was completely unaware that I see the
website incorrectly.

Maybe it would not be a bad idea to sort this issue out or at least to
show a warning message about it.

Peter Basista