[FFmpeg-user] compier error

Herry Wu herrywu at real.com
Wed May 25 11:42:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

When I execute ./configure --enable-ffplay --enable-memalign-hack, Below error not pops up, Could you give me a favor?

gcc is unable to create an executable file.
If gcc is a cross-compiler, use the --enable-cross-compile option.
Only do this if you know what cross compiling means.
C compiler test failed.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.