[FFmpeg-user] multiple drawtext parameters

mromey mikeromey at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:59:04 CEST 2011

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the great direction.

I am pretty sure I attempted to do multiple drawtext filters the way you outlined without much luck.  I will try again.  Could be that I need a newer build of ffmpeg.  Will check it out.

As for the frame counter variable.  One suggestion would be to adopt a variable commonly used in compositing  packages.  They use %04d.  This designates a padded number with 4 digits.

Would love to contribute to ffmpeg.  At this point I have only been using pre compiled builds of ffmpeg.  I don't do all that much C++ coding.  Really focus my development on python.  I will investigate the source and see how approachable the code is.  Otherwise where would I make a request to consider future concatenation filters additions?

Thanks again for the direction.

Romey

Sent from my iPhone