[FFmpeg-user] Can FFMPEG output multiple files with one command runs?

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 22:38:20 CET 2011

As per I know in ffmpeg you can convert different input files into different output file formats for example-
ffmpeg -i /tmp/a.wav -s 640x480 -i /tmp/a.yuv /tmp/a.mpg Converts the audio file a.wav and the raw YUV video file a.yuv to MPEG file a.mpg, never tried with different bitrates but I guess you can try that.