[FFmpeg-user] vertical lines noise in scaled raw video.

Andy Sheen sheen.andy at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:05:59 CET 2011

I've downloaded your ffmpeg recode. As far as I can tell I can't see any
vertical lines on a calibrated monitor (playing with mpc-hc).

Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Tried it on a
different PC/output device? It may be a rendering problem.

Dennis wrote on Wed 09 Nov at 15:31 UK time