[FFmpeg-user] Decode h264 width no start code error

Tuan DN tuan.dn at anlab.vn
Wed Nov 9 10:03:31 CET 2011

Other MP4 file (h264) with no start code 00 00 00 01, width same command:

ffmpeg.exe -itsoffset -7 -i ..\outputdata\output.mp4 -vcodec mjpeg -vframes
1 -an -f image2 ..\outputdata\ouput.jpg

Error is:
[h264 @ 012d1fe0]  error while decoding MB 7 0 (bytestream -58)

===

Could someone give me some advice, did I miss something