[FFmpeg-user] -map and matroska files

Marios Titas redneb8888 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:54:25 CET 2011

You are right, adding the -sn option solved the problem. This doesn't
make much sense to me though. I think it would be more reasonable for
ffmpeg to assume that I don't want the subtitles since I did not
explicitly included them in my stream mappings. It does do that for
the other audio streams, why not for the subtitles too?