[FFmpeg-user] Converting IFF image sequence to mpeg4

Dan Bradham danielbradham at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:09:46 CET 2011

Thanks for pointing me toward the IFF format Carl, I had overlooked that.
However, my attempts at inputting an IFF sequence using no format instead
of image2 yields: "no such file or directory," leading me to believe that
the syntax %0Nd is only enabled under the format image2. It's likely that
I'm wrong and perhaps you could point me in the right direction with an
example command line.