[FFmpeg-user] mov [ProRes/pcm_s24le] -> mp4 same quality

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Fri Nov 18 15:39:54 CET 2011

AAC is not limited to -strict experimental because of any quality issue. My
experience has shown that AAC produced a much better quality audio than
libfaac. Even audiocoding.com states that currently AAC is much better than
libfaac!

I see some postings, maybe someone here that KNOWS can expound on it, that
say libfaac/faac were removed from ffmpeg builds due to licensing issues.

I've asked you once before and now I plead with you, stop posting garbage in
this list. You are not helping anyone by misinforming them.

Marc Hall

HallMarc Websites

 <http://www.hallmarcwebsites.com/> www.HallMarcWebsites.com

610-446-3346