[FFmpeg-user] mov [ProRes/pcm_s24le] -> mp4 same quality

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Sat Nov 19 17:25:27 CET 2011

> The this is at least _very_ unusual and AFAIK the first time someone has
> reported this to this list. My personal tests support what carl eugen and
> countless other competent people have said on this list. So either you go
> the trouble of building a reproducible test case that you can share
without an
> NDA or you are probably on your own and you should at least stop being
> rude to people who to the best of their (undisputed) knowledge are trying
> help you with a patience I don't think anyone could ask them to have. You
> are a beginner and it's fine to ask questions but you attitude is like
pissing on
> the table of the family who has just invited you for a free lunch and then
> insulting the cook without ever having cooked yourself in your entire
life.

[>]
Yeah sure. Watch what you add to the text you read. I'm not being rude. I'm
telling the list and mainly Carl, what my experience has been thus far. I
may be a beginner with ffmpeg but I am not a beginner when it comes to
programming and how things should be. Not like this where we have polar
opposite results. So how about scratching your head like I am and ask "Why
is he seeing this result?" Obviously something is happening that shouldn't
be.