[FFmpeg-user] Encode lossless Dirac?

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Tue Nov 22 12:12:00 CET 2011

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Peter B. <pb <at> das-werkstatt.com> writes:
>

>> [quote]
>> qscale must be > 0.0 and <= 255"
>> [/quote]
>>
>> Same for:
>> [code]
>> ffmpeg -i input-ffv1.avi -an -vcodec libschroedinger -qscale 0 dirac-0.mkv
>> [/code]
>>

> Complete, uncut console output missing.

Sorry, I just always have the feeling that I'd be unnecessarily flooding
the message here with that output. But I'll just suppress that feeling
and post the output.
You're absolutely right:
If I had posted it, you would have seen that I've been using the wrong
FFmpeg version in that case (my bad) :(

> Please do not post bug reports on -devel, they are not welcome there.
> If you believe http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html please tell us!

I thought that compile errors might rather go on -devel than on -user,
but now I know for the future.

I've resent the message to -user now.
Hope that's ok.

Thank you very much for your time,