[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Tue Nov 22 16:54:17 CET 2011

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Peter B. <pb <at> das-werkstatt.com> writes:
>

>> I've been successfully compiling FFmpeg versions 0.5 and 0.6, as well as
>> the current git-version, with the following commandline:
>>
>> [code]
>> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree
>> --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-avfilter --enable-pthreads
>> --enable-bzlib --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libxvid
>> --enable-zlib --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-decoder=png
>> --enable-encoder=png --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-libfaad && make
>> clean && make
>> [/code]
>>

> Sorry, but what you write is completely unreproducible...
> (libfaad has been removed years ago, and configure does not accept unknown
> options.)

Damn!
It's not my day today.

After having tons of different versions of FFmpeg lying around on our
conversion server, I've overlooked that my compile script is appending
those parameters when building older versions.

Absolutely my fault.
Sorry, sorry, sorry...
Too many screens, too many shells, too much coffee...

Next time I promise to triple-check before I post. Promise! :)

Thanks and sorry again,
Pb