[FFmpeg-user] web stream video conversion on the fly without downloading

steven liu stevenliu88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:13:49 CET 2011

Thanks for reply. Is it possible to do this programmatically? I am able to
receive the video byte stream (from socket) and store it into a tempary
memory buffer. I plan to convert the buffer content to another format. The
question is how much bytes I need to receive for each buffer before I start
calling FFMPEG to convert?  The problem is how to cut the received video
byte stream to different parts for conversion. Tks.