[FFmpeg-user] problem encode mov to 3gp

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:43:06 CET 2011

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:03:18 +0700
aris sirajawali <arissirajawali at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for the response from friends all ..
> but why do I still get an error message like this * ERROR: not found
> ** libopencore_amrnb .*..
> Please help to send the reference to install ffmpeg is complete ..
>

> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencore-amr/files/
> >
> > You need install opencore-amr(for amrnb encoding) or vo-amrwbenc(for
> > amrwb encoding) first.

You can search google for it.

Do you make sure installing libopencore_amrnb?
What is the result when execute
"ls /usr/lib/*opencore* /usr/local/lib/*opencore*"?
 Do you compile ffmpeg from source again?
 Do you compile ffmpeg with configure option
"--enable-libopencore-amrnb"?
Can you find string such as "DEA libopencore_amrnb OpenCORE Adaptive
Multi-Rate (AMR) Narrow-Band" in the result of command "ffmpeg -codecs
| grep opencore"?
When did you meet the error message you mentioned? Compile ffmpeg? or
execute ffmpeg?