[FFmpeg-user] No encpding Frames with MPEG-TS H.264

DasDing derschu50 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:03:46 CEST 2011

belcampo wrote:

> I don't know dvb viewer, but your command line says ffmpeg -i
> http://......
> Are you trying to live-encode ?? from a http://stream then that would
> probably the reason for those messages. If you first save it to
> original.ts and the ffmpeg -i original.ts ......
> it would probably solve your error messages.
> Further this isn't a 1080p recording but as mediainfo says
> Scan type                        : Interlaced
> Scan order                       : Top Field First

I have said, that it works with normal TV channels. There is no problem.
I havealso tried, first to record from DVB Viewer and then encoded with
ffmpeg, but i doesn't work either. It's the same error message.

Here a little info how it work's with the "http stream":
First the source comes from the tv card to my DVB Viewer. Then I have a
picture there. I have installed a plugin called "netstream", it restreamed
the video to a http protocol. So I can get a picture with this adress
"http://127.0.0.1:2345", for example in vlc media player.