[FFmpeg-user] Installation and Compilation

Antony Acosta acgacosta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:13:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can anyone give me a full command list on how to install the latest version
of FFMPEG with the all the libraries I can use. Just assume that I am not a
Linux guy and sort of new to FFMPEG. But I would like to use FFMPEG for my
project on converting videos to mp4, h.264 and such. Not to mention
converting audio files as well. Can anyone assist.

Also a side note, there seems to be a previous installation on my server of
FFMPEG which is 'FFmpeg version SVN-r20220'. Now I am not sure what version
this is because when I went to ffmpeg.org, I only see version 0.8. And it
doesn't help me at all finding out what release is SVN-r20220.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!
--
Antony
[Programmer, Allied Web Design]

♠[C][G]♠ "THere is no cHaLLenge THaT can'T Be FinisHeD!"  ̿