[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg API function for transcoding

Atish Kathpal atish.kathpal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:07:28 CEST 2011

I mean to ask, if there is an API that looks like this:

TranscodeVideo(InFilePath, OutFilePath, *argumentslist[]);

Or the only way to do this with the FFmpeg APIs is to read the input file
one frame at a time and then encode/decode it according to requirements?

In either case, it will be useful if you could point me to useful
documentations. Please tell me if the former is possible with the given APIs
without having to code for every frame.

Regards
Atish