[FFmpeg-user] Creating DVCPRO100 files with ffmbc

Mark Himsley mark at mdsh.com
Fri Oct 21 13:21:48 CEST 2011

On 21/10/11 11:05, Frederik Dam Sunne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was very excited when I found out, that support for transcoding to
> DVCPRO100/DVCPROHD is added to ffmbc.

This is not really the correct email list for discussing ffmbc... but

> But does anyone know how I do that?

Basically:

ffmbc -i <input_file> -vf scale=1440:1080:interl=1 -vcodec dvvideo
-pix_fmt yuv422p -aspect 16:9 -tff <output_file>

Obviously, this is just an example and many other parameters will be
required for a professional transcode.

--
Mark