[FFmpeg-user] Video encoding parameters for bitmapped videos

Matthew Ahern matt at bombbomb.com
Tue Oct 25 00:38:52 CEST 2011

I have a video made up of black and white images which together form an
animation of sorts with voice over.

I need to output these to MP4, OGV and WebM.

If I can at least get the MP4 to look good I'll kill the fatted calf.

What are the best practices for encoding video (Source QT, PCM) that is made
up of these types of images to get the a clean and clear video without
radical pixilation to 800 kbps? This has to be able to play on the iPhone so
800kbps video is max.

Matt Ahern

Customer Happiness Manager

<http://www.bombbomb.com/?utm_source=Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Ma
tt%2BEmail%2BFooter> Description: bombbomb_logoB

 <mailto:Matt at BombBomb.com> Matt at BombBomb.com

@bombbombsquad

719-203-9728

BombBomb Customer Care Site <mailto:BombBomb%20Customer%20Care%20Site>  .
888-492-2695 . support at bombbomb.com

BombBomb Knowledge Base <http://support.bombbomb.com/forums>  . BombBomb FAQ
<http://support.bombbomb.com/forums/134410-faq>  . BombBomb Quick Start
Guide <http://support.bombbomb.com/forums/134411-quick-start>