[FFmpeg-user] Compilation error

Arunkumar arunkumar at omeonsolutions.com
Sun Oct 30 06:44:51 CET 2011

Hi,

      We downloaded the latest ffmpeg via git clone
git://git.videolan.org/ffmpeg.git ffmpeg and tried to compile it for Android
using the instructions in abitno.me/compile-ffmpeg-android-ndkCached
<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n_QQFOgiLEoJ:abitno.me
/compile-ffmpeg-android-ndk+compile+ffmpeg%2Bandroid&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=
in>  - Similar
<http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=570&q=related:abitno.me/c
ompile-ffmpeg-android-ndk+compile+ffmpeg%2Bandroid&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=P-OsTsnDBtD
yrQfjptW7DA&ved=0CDUQHzADOAo> .

      We have earlier compiled an earlier version of ffmpeg using these
instructions. But compiling the new ffmpeg version gives the following error
:

      Codec_names.h: No such file or directory.

   Please let us know how to fix this problem.

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar