[FFmpeg-user] Compilation error

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Oct 30 16:45:51 CET 2011

Arunkumar <arunkumar <at> omeonsolutions.com> writes:

>       We downloaded the latest ffmpeg via git clone
> git://git.videolan.org/ffmpeg.git ffmpeg and tried to compile it for Android
> using the instructions in abitno.me

If I understand the link you offered correctly, you are trying to use a
specialized script to compile FFmpeg.
This mailing list only supports compilation using the configure script (that is
part of the source) and "make". (Or in other words: If you do not use the
Makefile that comes with FFmpeg, you are on your own.)

If compilation with the native configure script (and make) fails, bug reports
(and fixes) are very welcome!

Carl Eugen