[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and x264 cross compile problem

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:29:19 CET 2011

On date Sunday 2011-10-30 16:43:29 +0800, 霍奕 encoded:

>  Dear friend,
>
> I want to include x264 into ffmpeg and I have compiled x264 successfully, but when I use the command of
> ./configure --enable-libx264 to compile ffmpeg, it generated the following error:
> ERROR: libx264 not found

> The config.err file is also attached. How to solve it,please? I'm
> looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Since you have a config.err (rather than config.log) I guess you have
a pretty old ffmpeg version. Check out the latest versions of both
ffmpeg and libx264, install libx264 and recompile ffmpeg.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #2
The -y option will force the overwrite of the output, without to prompt you