[FFmpeg-user] Rotate video with ffmpeg library in iPhone application

mikkel meinike mimeini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 07:24:17 CEST 2011

> I need this rotation thing to be done from ffmpeg library code inside iphone app itself not from command ine tool.

Unfortunately I can't help you with that. I don't know anything about
it iPhone and apps and how this function.

Is this transpose command will leave audio from file after rotation?

This command do the rotation and save it to a file. This is not done
with ffmpeg but with mplayer.

mplayer -vo xv -vf rotate=2 yuv4mpeg:file=ret0tmp.y4m Video0011.3gp

And it will leave audio out.

Mikkel