[FFmpeg-user] image stabilization avfilter options?

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:17:22 CEST 2011

On date Thursday 2011-09-29 11:43:56 +0200, Robert Krüger encoded:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know of an avfilter that allows to reduce camera shake
> of raw footage by applying some image stabilization algorithm? AFAIR
> there was someone who had experimented with that quite a while ago
> but I have never heard anything of that since.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated.

deshake libavfilter filter branch bg G. Taylor:
https://gitorious.org/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-deshake

transcode stabilize filter:
http://www.transcoding.org/transcode?Filter_Plugins/Filter_Stabilize

Feel free to file a feature request on trac, if there is enough
interest we may try to port/integrate it.
--
ffmpeg-user random tip #6
Please follow netiquette rules while posting to ffmpeg-user: