[FFmpeg-user] questions of -vf yadif

韩瑞松 babyboy-8686 at 163.com
Thu Apr 5 03:35:54 CEST 2012

 Hi,all!
      When I put my usual frame-rate video transcoding into it is suitable in computer play FLV format, the results appeared jagged. I can use the option -deinterlace to eliminate the jagged,But this option is deprecated since the deinterlacing is very low quality,and the documentation suggests me use the yadif filter with -filter:v yadif instand .
      I tried all the parameters combination of -vf yadif,but i did not get a satisfactory results 。
      How to use the option -vf yadif?