[FFmpeg-user] Audio is out of sync

chappy tuyenphan2010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:09:24 CEST 2012

I use the following command to capture a 20 seconds video
ffmpeg -f alsa -i hw:1,0 -vol 2048 -f video4linux2 -i /dev/video0 -vcodec
libx264 -preset superfast output.mov
The video quality is great, but audio is out of sync (issue 1)

Also I imported this video in Final Cut Pro 7, made 1 minor edit and export
it.  It took nearly 30 minutes to export this 20 seconds video (issue 2).
Why/how did it take so long?  Anyone know the reasons for those 2 issues?
thx in advance