[FFmpeg-user] How can I convert raw H264 file to the MOV or MP4 format

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Apr 7 01:55:32 CEST 2012

MrAsdomar <manuel.concorsi <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I done my homework and I create an FLV container for
> H264 coming from RTMP.

Why?
(If you don't want to store audio, h264 may be a useful container.)

> Now the video open and play some frames (the first frames),
> but after 2 second the video become
> all yellow, and ffplay give me a lot of error.
>
> Probably there is something wrong in my FLV container
> implementation (but I checked it tons of times), but
> please help me, I'm going out mad...

If Flash (or any other application) can read the files,
this would be a (possible) bug in FFmpeg, if no
application can read the files, I don't know how anybody
here could help you...

> You can download my video here
>
> http://www.4shared.com/file/3_YECuhZ/output_2667_6.html?
> http://www.4shared.com/file/3_YECuhZ/output_2667_6.html?

(This is considered extraordinarily rude here.)

> (no audio in this file)
>
> This is FFplay output
>
> C:\ffmpeg\ffmpeg-git-41a097a-win64-static\bin>ffplay.exe
> -v debug -f flv -i output_2667_6.raw

Please do not post ffplay output except if your problem is
not reproducible with ffmpeg, and I suspect it may be more
interesting without -f flv.

Carl Eugen