[FFmpeg-user] Create mp4 with image and aac, av_interleaved_write_frame(): Operation not permitted

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:43:05 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:39, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Please either try current git head or provide the sample.

I have very limited upstream, but you can grab the file yourself from
Youtube. Just
load www.keepvid.com from any machine with JRE or OpenJDK installed,
and paste this url into the page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJFQhjzfmE

Then choose to download the mp4 version of the file.

I then just extracted the audio from the file with ffmpeg -i
sourcefile.mp4 -nv -acodec copy destfile.aac

FC

- George Orwell