[FFmpeg-user] ProRes (LT) Quicktimes: Good for Windows. Not so good for Mac.

Tomas Sinkunas Tomas at rendertom.com
Sat Apr 21 16:29:59 CEST 2012

yeap, regarding that ffmpeg-ProRez conversion I do have problems as well.
For me not only ProRez files are not recognized in FCP, but Animation files
as well.
FCP timeline shows correct codec, but there's green line above video that
indicates that file needs to be rendered. Oh, and I render without audio,
only video.

Have no idea how to fix it unfortunatly:(