[FFmpeg-user] using ffmpeg with windows chromium build

Basher, Khan A khan.a.basher at intel.com
Wed Aug 1 10:52:59 CEST 2012

I am completely new to this area. This is my first post .. please help!!!
I am building Chromium (Developer build 145856 Windows), modified it to support Mpeg2-TS Video codec. This build doesn't seems to make any ffmpeg dll's  but copies them (avcodec-54, avformat-54 & avutil-51 dll's) from repository to an executable directory. I think these dll's only implements stubs. I have tried to download and copy the dlls from Zeranoe FFmpeg Builds - so far it fails to work. Does anyone knows how to use this dll's with windows chromium build?
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47