[FFmpeg-user] Outputting files to C RTMP Server

Deron deron at pagestream.org
Thu Aug 9 23:15:04 CEST 2012

Hello,

I've tried ffserver and not had much luck, so I'm trying to feed files
from ffmpeg into c-rtmp-server. This is a series of files being output
to an mpegts stream, and it works except when the file output has a
different PAT/PMT table.

So, what can I do to normalize the output? I've considering running two
copies of ffmpeg, one decoding to some featureless format/stream, and
another compressing that to mpegts. That seems a bit excessive, but
should sanitize everything I figure :-)

Are there any other options, or baring that, what would be the best way
to do the above?

Thanks for your help,

Deron