[FFmpeg-user] Frame padding

Holger Hummel | Celluloid VFX holger at celluloid-vfx.com
Tue Aug 14 18:28:30 CEST 2012

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

>> 4 iirc.
>>

>> sorry if i was wrong there. i, unfortunately, never got it to work with
>> image sequences that e.g. started at #35.
>>

> An unfinished patch existed for around a year, sadly nobody
> worked on it.
>
> Carl Eugen

thanks. that explains it. the version used in our pipeline is much
older. and back then i scripted a workaround for that issue.
as long as there's no urgent need to update i just keep the programs the
same version to not break things that worked before.
probably, i should give a newer build a try and revamp the whole process
a bit.
thanks again for the info!

-Holger

Holger Hummel  -  holger at celluloid-vfx.com

Celluloid Visual Effects, Paul-Lincke-Ufer 39/40, 10999 Berlin
phone +49 (0)30 / 54 735 220  -  mail at celluloid-vfx.com