[FFmpeg-user] Multiple filter files

ojm37 omortensen at imvinfo.com
Thu Aug 16 16:28:27 CEST 2012

I've inherited a project that uses ffmpeg and I'm a bit confused by the
command line being used:
What does it mean when multiple preset filter files are specified?

For example, if the following command line is issued what are the actual
results (note that the preset filter files have several overlapping
arguments):

ffmpeg -acode aac -ac1 -ab 48K -strict experimental –vcodec libx264 –pre
libx264-slow.ffpreset –fpre libx264-ipod640.ffpreset –b 450K –threads 0
filename.wmv

Thanks,
Owen