[FFmpeg-user] Help building a rtp h264 stream

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:50:26 CEST 2012

Hello everybody, i need someone to help me build a library or give me some
consulting of h264 rtp streaming with ffmpeg, i want to use ffmpeg to send
video files with h264 over rtp. The library will be used to send and
receive rtp streaming, it will be used inside a java softphone, so i need
something like:

mylib_createRTPStream( int remotePort , String remoteAddress );

mylib_sendVideo( h264videoFile );

mylib_createListeningRtpPoint( int localPort );

mylib_createSDP( h264videoFile );

If anybody is interested, please contact me, so we can talk about prices
and more details of the library.