[FFmpeg-user] Can we merge slices of two videos ?

tank pranav akshar_tank at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 11:15:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just would like to know that if we have two mpeg-2 videos (A and B)and if we want to merge the slices of video A with slice of video B (picture by picture). Is it possible to do it FFMPEG ?

If not with ffmpeg , can we have any direct way we can do it with live videos (a continuous stream comes as an input)

Note: I am interested in live video as an input , not a video file which is stored in disk.

Your answer will help me a lot.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav.