[FFmpeg-user] Trimmed video won't import into Final Cut Pro X but original will (is it possible to specify BDAV video format?)

Simon Daniels simondaniels23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:13:06 CEST 2012

Hi Carl,

-mpegts_m2ts_mode created the correct BDAV Blu-ray Video format! The Video
ID of the video stream is still different than before but hopefully that
doesn't matter. I'll try it in FCPX and let you know how it goes.

btw - I'm not familiar with dd either. I see a mention of it on
http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html but not sure if that's what you meant.

Thanks!

Simon