[FFmpeg-user] Unable to install ffmpeg on Solaris 10

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Dec 3 12:06:20 CET 2012

Prince Gupta <Prince.Gupta <at> hcl.com> writes:

> I am unable to install ffmpeg on Solaris 10. I am
> getting following errors while configuring :

Did you change your PATH to find Posix grep etc.?
(Assuming you installed it first.)
And don't forget that your shell is not Posix-compatible, read
http://ffmpeg.org/platform.html#g_t_0028Open_0029Solaris

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are
> confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.

(Please note that this does not make much sense when posting
on a public mailing list.)

Carl Eugen