[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg 608 or 708 captions

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Dec 8 00:37:41 CET 2012

Doug Bay <Doug_Bay <at> discovery.com> writes:

> I have XDCAM MXF with 708 and 608 captions.

This is ticket #726.
(Sorry if you think this was obvious from your
original email, it unfortunately wasn't for me.)

> Here is the mediainfo output:

(I do not remember easily an issue / question where
mediainfo output did help, ffmpeg output - that you
did provide - is always needed.)

Please try hard to remove the footer from your emails,
it is simply ridiculous to send an email to a public
mailing list that is mirrored many times claiming the
email contains confidential information.

Please do not top-post here, it is considered rude,
Carl Eugen