[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg supported servers

maujhsn 103730258b at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:15:03 CET 2012

Joana: I don't know if this will help you but if it does let me know:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24633983/ffmpeg/index.html

Perhaps you can help me! this source file resides in
~/Downloadsffmpeg-linux64-20121206/ffmpeg

Can you or anybody tell me why when I run the command "ffmpeg -vn -i
desk2E.mkv -ac 2 -ab 128k -ar 44100 output.wav"

I get this return!

The program 'ffmpeg' is currently not installed.  You can install it by
typing:
sudo apt-get install ffmpeg