[FFmpeg-user] Problems to transcode the avi(dv25) codec into mpeg2video

肖波 xiaobo_yc at 163.com
Tue Dec 11 09:53:47 CET 2012

hi everyone,

Recently I'm using the latest ffmpeg 1.0 to do some video file transcoding test under Windows 7.
my source file is in avi format, it's video codec is dv25, and I need to transcode it into mpeg2video codec, and then muxing it into mxf format.

I tested with ffmpeg.exe using the following command lines:
ffmpeg.exe  -i test-dv25.avi -c:v mpeg2video -c:a pcm_s16le test.mxf

But I got the following results:
[swscaler @ 00603040] Exactly one scaler algorithm must be chosen, got 0
    Last message repeated 2 times
[auto-inserted scaler 0 @ 00618f20] Failed to configure output pad on auto-inser
ted scaler 0
Error opening filters!

What's the problem? I found the message is in swscale module, but I'm new for ffmpeg,can anybody help me to solve the problem?
My test file is uploaded to:ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/test-dv25.avi