[FFmpeg-user] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv422p to rgb24

Tom Evans tevans.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:57:02 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Ronny Bismark <tum.bismark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>> *FFmpeg* (git clone --depth 1 git://source.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg)
> ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-nonfree --enable-libvpx
> --enable-postproc --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb
> --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis
> --enable-libx264 --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-pic
> make
> sudo checkinstall --pkgname=ffmpeg --pkgversion="7:$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M)-git"
> --backup=no --deldoc=yes --fstrans=no --default
> hash x264 ffmpeg ffplay ffprobe
>

> A weird thing is that when I use ffmpeg -h I get following message:
> *ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libavfilter.so.2: cannot
> open shared object file: No such file or directory*

If you configure ffmpeg with --enabled-shared, the ffmpeg binaries
will be dynamically linked to it's libraries (libavfilter, libavcodec,
libavformat etc).

The libraries should be installed somewhere appropriate for your rtld
to find. "make install" would do this, I've no idea what checkinstall
does.

If you have no need to dynamically link to these libraries, don't.

Cheers

Tom