[FFmpeg-user] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv422p to rgb24

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:40:27 CET 2012

On 12/19/12, Ronny Bismark <tum.bismark at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used *$sudo make install* to compile (and it went trough) but no change
> in the warning.
> I'm not using a command line to use the camera. I use the usb_cam package
> from ROS. I asked the same question in the ROS and OpenCV forum and they
> said it's most likley a ffmpeg issue, which covers the most stuff I could
> find on the web.
>
> *here is the function in the usb_cam.cpp which takes probably care about
> the conversion:*

I don't see what your'e trying to do overall here...you're using the
"hardware acceleration" to get mjpeg images, but then you're
converting them?  Does this give you a higher fps rate or something?

Your hypothesis is that the warning message "No accelerated colorspace
conversion found" is what's causing your extra latency?  Is it using
100% cpu?
You may want to try removing all traces of ffmpeg (libav*) from your
system and rebuilding...
-r